Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog break!!

Well, just like most of my favorite blogs, I too will be taking a blog hiatus.  With summer officially starting for us today, I will not have time to write anything. 

This week begins our week of total chaos.  My daughter, J-Bird is still in softball & will remain playing until the 3rd week of June.  She also started practicing for cheerleading this week, with tumbling tonight.  She has competition practice on Sun, cheer practice on Mon,  softball game & tumbling practice on Tues, & Softball practice on Thurs.  She also has softball games Fri night & Sat. morning.  But, like I said, softball ends in 3 weeks, for her.  However, Allstar baseball starts for BMX kid, along with his BMX racing on Sat. 
Bubba also plays softball on Wed. evenings.  Never a dull moment in our household and thank goodness, Big O is not in sports.

Anyway, I guess you see now, why I am taking a blogging hiatus  I need to focus on my kids, summer, & their lives, as well as spending time with my DH.  My whole 5 followers will be devastated, I know.

I will try to give little updates here & there.  Just so my 5 followers will know I am alive & well. 

I hope everyone has a blessed, fun-filled & safe summer.

GOD BLESS!!!
Lauri

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Have a GREAT SUMMER! You will be missed and I look forward to catching back up with you in the fall!

We, too, will be busy. I have several things set on Autopost, knowing that I will be swamped this summer. But, I still enjoy getting up early, having my coffee and doing my blogging, so there will still be things to read about.

Talk to you soon!

Mary said...

Love your background!
Have a good summer!

Joyce said...

Enjoy all the activity of summer...They are crazy while you are living them but I miss those days!

Janera Jepson said...

Hi Lauri-

My name is Janera Jepson and I host the new Wednesday meme Wednesday Wickedness (http://jjatww.blogspot.com). Don't let the name throw you. We are a family oriented meme that's similar to Linda's Random Dozen. We base our questions each week on quotes from someone famous. This week is Frank Sinatra. Since Linda is taking time off I thought I'd invite you to play during the hiatus. We always post on Tuesdays (we're up now!) so players can play on either day. We hope that you will join us! :)

Janera