For Today, Oct 18, 2011.
Outside my window... Cool chilly morning. This is my kind of weather. Rain moving in though.
I am thinking... how peaceful it is in the mornings. I love my mornings.
I am thinking... how peaceful it is in the mornings. I love my mornings.
I am thankful for... my good smelling candles.
From the kitchen... spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic bread, & salad.
From the learn room... Lots of homework.
I am wearing... Capri workout pants & t-shirt. Taking a sick day today. Not feeling very well.
I am creating... Not creating, but searching for a really good, but different soup to make for Sat.
I am going... no where all day.
I am reading... Just reading Debbie Mccomber book during my 1/2 hr lunch break at work.
I am praying... that they find the missing 10 month of child from MO. My heart goes out to her & her family.
Around the house... laundry. House is already clean & smelling good.
One of my favorite things... the smell of fall.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Zumba tonight, if I feel better. Thurs- my girls have a cross country meet. Fri- work & Zumba. Sat- we are going to my DH's Aunts house for their annual Halloween party. Kids are sooo excited. Sun- Kids have Religious Ed class. After that, church. Later taking J-Bird to practice BMX riding.
A picture I would like to share with you..| Bubba, J-Bird, & Big O @ Berheim Forest. Missing one kid this day. |
![]() |
| Big O...her 1st sport. Cross Country running. She finished 38 out of 72. So proud of her. |
For more daybook entries please go visit The Simple Woman.
Everyone have a wonderful day.
Lauri


3 comments:
Our favorite soup: American Stew. 2 lbs. ground beef, one can Ranch Style Beans, one can minestrone soup, one can rotel, one can tomato sauce. Yum!! (And easy!)
Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm impressed with your daybook. Blessings!
Nice post! thank you for sharing...blessings soraya
Post a Comment