I'm a day late, but better late then never. :)
1. Share something you loved about your Christmas Day. Girls begged Santa in letters for Ipods. He gave then both one. BMX Kid got some new bike parts & Bubba got Xbox live. All the kiddos had big smiles on their faces.
| Santa was good to the kids this yr. |
2. You get to put five items in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years, what items would you choose and why?
Photos of course: would love to see changes in my family.
Letters: Ones that my kids wrote & the ones my Mom gave me.
Laptop: It would be neat to compare devices from now to the future.
An outfit: Same reason as the laptop.
Book: Difference in writings.
3. What do you like on a cracker? Laughing Cow French Onion cheese.
4. Do you make resolutions at the start of a new year? How'd that work out for you this past year? Yes. This past yr was to workout & get back into shape. Worked out good until March, then Mom got sick & died & just didn't care to keep up with it.
5. What's a song or song lyric you'll associate with 2011? "I Won't Let You Go" by Rascal Flats. This song really got me through my Mom's death. I felt it was her saying she would be by my side forever. :)
6. How will you ring in the new year? The family & I will be ringing in the new year with some friends of ours at their home.
7. What is something you look forward to in 2012? To get into shape & lose about 40 lbs. I would also like to join Weight Watchers Online. Time for a lifestyle change.
8. Insert your own random thought here. 2011 was one of the hardest yrs of my life. Losing my mother in April was so tough. She is my best friend. I will forever have a hole in my heart. Love & Miss her sooo much.
For more Hodgepodge answers go visit: Joyce, from This Side of the Pond
Everyone have a great day & a wonderful rest of 2011.
God Bless
Lauri


No comments:
Post a Comment