The title says it all. I have a wonderful life, that is full of love all around me. Love for the Lord, my DH, 4 kids (BMX kid, Bubba, J-Bird, & Big O), 1 dog, and 1 cat. What more could a girl ask for????
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Valentine's Day
Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. Be sure you hug the ones close to you everyday, but especially on this day.
I am a 40 yr young mother of 4 (BMX Kid, Bubba, J-Bird, Big O) and a wife to a hard working man (DH) who loves to spend time with us. I work part time outside of the home for a non-profit religious organization. I love being able to serve the Lord through my job.
I live a life on the run with my kids school & sports but, I wouldn't change it for the world.
1 comment:
Happy February to you!
Thank you for entering my giveaway!
Post a Comment