Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8-25-10


1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?  This is easy, Taco's.  Love them!!

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?  Oh I was a huge procrastinator.  I guess that is why I make sure my kids do it as soon as they are home.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?  Recliners.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?  Yes, cause my mom was the lunch manager & back then they were made from scratch.  Nothing processed, like now. 

5. Is religion a crutch?  Sometimes for me it is.

6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?  Definetely baseball/softball.

7. Do you consider yourself rich?  With money no, but I am rich in so many other ways.  Example wonderful family & friends.

8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:  Probably CPR, even though I have never had to.
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:  Salsa.  Because it is so sensual looking.  Of course I would only dance the Salsa with my DH.  :)
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?  Telling my mom that my unwed, didn't even have a boyfriend, was pregnant, at 22.  She still lived at home with my parents & wasn't the type to go out on many dates.  She was scared to death to tell her, so I told mom she needed to go talk to her & told her why.  Mom handled it better then I thought she would. 

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.  Don't try something, just because someone else says it is o.k.  And no I am not talking drugs either. 

12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?  Thank God for unanswered prayers. 

This was fun.  Now go visit Linda at:  2nd Cup of Coffee for more answer to the Random Dozen.

Have a blessed day.
Lauri

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are always so fun to read!

Jill said...

#4 surprised me! School lunches from scratch? What a concept! I had fun reading your answers.