FOR TODAY...Monday, Oct. 25, 2010
Outside my window... A cloudy & rainy day. Thank God. We have been suffering from a drought since the middle of the summer. The birds are chirping & loving this much need rain.
I am thinking... of all the stuff I need to get done today. :(
I am thankful for... the rain and my DH finally home from all his traveling the last 5 weeks.
From the learning rooms... Monday homework
From the kitchen... Need to clean it before I cook dinner. I think we are going to have Smoked Sausage w/ mashed potatoes & green beans. Love home cooked meals. :)
I am wearing... Nylon pants, t-shirt, & tennis shoes. Getting ready to turn on my country music & start cleaning.
I am creating... A CLEAN HOUSE.
I am going... to pick up my DH from work at 11:30, then we are going out for lunch (just the two of us), later J-Bird has private tumbling class & then competition practice for cheer.
I am reading... Nothing right now. Too busy.
I am hoping... To get some of my chores done today. Have to get off this laptop first though. Hee Hee. Also hoping after this week, I will get to blog more often. Only doing my Day books, are kind of boring.
I am hearing... the birds chirping, rain drops hitting the leaves/tress. Love having the windows open.
Around the house... Lots of cleaning & laundry. Need to get this house in order, before Halloween. Company is coming next Sunday.
One of my favorite things... leaves falling from the tree.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Not too much. Today lunch with DH, then tumbling & cheer for J-Bird. Tues- J-bird has tumbling again. Wed-2 of the kids go to Rel. Ed class. Thurs & Fri-nothing planned, yet. Sat-I would like to take the kids to Huber's Family Farm. Sun-HALLOWEEN!! My in-laws are coming for chili then girls are going trick n treating around the neighborhood with me & their grandma. Hubby is staying home with BMX kid, to give out candy & scare kids. Bubba is going to a Nascar race with his dad. After the girls go through our neighborhood, I need to take them to other grandparents neighborhoods.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Annual Family Halloween party in the country. Went this past Sat. Great time.
Hay Ride to the pumpkin patch.
All the kiddos dressed up.
For more day book entries, please go visit, The Simple Woman.Everyone have a blessed day & week.
LAURI


2 comments:
What a fun time this past weekend!
I like to put on music while I clean, too. Creating a clean house takes a lot of energy!
The photo of the kids dressed up is really cute.
I love having get-togethers in the fall and CHILI!
Post a Comment