Monday, October 11, 2010

Lauri's Daybook


FOR TODAY: Monday, Oct 11, 2010

Outside my window...  Still dark out.  Kinda of chilly this morning.  Love Fall mornings.

I am thinking...  that my DH has to be wore out from this weekend.  He came home from working all week in TN, we went camping in IN, came home Sun. rushing around all day, then left again for TN. Sunday night.  Poor man works so hard for his family.  Love that guy!!!

I am thankful for...  my DH making it back to TN safe & sound.

From the learning rooms...  Homework & studying

From the kitchen...  Breakfast is whatever the kids want.  Lunch-sandwiches.  Dinner-haven't figured it out yet.  Will work on that after this.

I am wearing...  Nylon carpi's, t-shirt, & my warm robe.

I am creating...  A clean house.  It is a mess right now.

I am going...  No where except to take the kids to school, then pick them up later.  Oh, and to J-bird's cheer practice later tonight.

I am reading...  Nothing right now.  No time for it.  :(

I am hoping...  That my back holds up long enough to get this mess of a house cleaned today.  Slept in a tent all weekend, so my back is hurting.

I am hearing...  My son walking around upstairs, getting ready for school & the news on the TV.

Around the house...  Soooo much cleaning to do today, after being gone all weekend.

One of my favorite things...  sitting by the campfire at night with my family & friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week...  J-bird has cheer practice tonight.  Tues-J-bird has private tumbling lessons, then team tumbling practice.  Wed-Bubba & Big O have Rel. Ed classes and BMX Kid has a baseball game.  Thurs.-nothing plan yet.  Fri.-DH hubby comes back home.  Dinner out with the kids.  Sat.-J-bird has to cheer at her last season football game and it is also Homecoming too.  Also taking 3 of the kids to Halloween at the Zoo, while BMX kid goes with hubby to his race.  Sun.-J-bird has her Rel. Ed class in the morning, then we have church.  DH heads back out of town after church.  He is heading to St. Louis.  He has to leave early cause he works 3rd shift next week.  After next week, he traveling is over for awhile, I hope. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...  Just a few of the friends we went camping with.  I believe there were actually over 60 of us camping.  They were getting ready for a corn hole tourney.




Well, everyone have a blessed week & coming weekend.  For more day book entries, please go visit The Simple Woman.

LAURI

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! What a campout!

Jerralea said...

Goodness! I'm tired just reading of your proposed weekly schedule! I hope the week goes smoothly for you and that you all enoy it.

God bless, I enjoyed reading your post.