Monday, September 27, 2010

Lauri's Day book


FOR TODAY...  September 27, 2010

Outside my window... It is crisp cool 53 degrees this morning & I am loving it.  Wind is blowing the leaves all around.  Finally going to get some much needed rain today.  Perfect fall weather. 

I am thinking... 
About my DH traveling again this morning.  On his way to TN.

I am thankful for... 
My DH getting home this weekend, even if it was only for 24 hours.  Got to spend some wonderful family time with him & the kids, yesterday.  Love that Man!!!

From the learning rooms...
homework, homework, & homework.

From the kitchen...  Easy night tonight, hot dogs, veggies, & Pasta Roni.  Just me & the kiddos this week.

I am wearing...
knit capri pants & t-shirt.  Gotta clean today. 

I am creating...
a clean house.  Way over due.

I am going...
  to the Mall, after I drop the girls off to school.  They are having a huge end of summer sale.  Going to stock up on next summer clothes.  Later after dinner, J-Bird has cheer practice.

I am reading...
  Debbie McComber's Cedar Cove Series, in my car on my lunch breaks. 

I am praying... 
That my DH has a safe trip to TN today & has a safe/good work week.

I am hearing...
The humming of the computer & the Early Show.

Around the house...
Need to do some major cleaning & get some laundry done.

One of my favorite things...
is watching my 2 girls playing with each other on the porch, sharing & getting along.  Love those moments.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  Jbird has cheer practice tonight.  Tues-Jbird has tumbling for cheer.  Wed-Religious Ed classes.  Thurs-nothing planned as of now.  Fri-Kids are out of school, planning on a trip to the zoo (if my boss lets me take a vac. day).  Also Fri., DH comes home for the weekend.  Sat.-JBird cheers at a football game, then we need to get things ready for camping next weekend.  Sun-JBird has Rel Ed class, church, lunch out, BMX Kid-baseball game, & finally JBird has competition practice.  DH heads out to TN again Sun. night.  :(

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...  No pic today.  Sorry.


FOR MORE DAY BOOK ENTRIES, PLEASE GO VISIT THE SIMPLE WOMAN 

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED WEEK.
LAURI 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Fall has shown up here today, too. So happy!