Monday, September 20, 2010
Lauri's Daybook
FOR TODAY... Monday, Sept. 20, 2010
Outside my window... Dark & quiet still. It is 6:21 a.m. & the business of the day is getting ready to start.
I am thinking... About my cousin Steve, who is having a kidney removed today, because he has kidney cancer & the tumor is now bigger then his kidney's. This will be a tough surgery because he also has a very weak heart. Please keep my family in your prayers.
I am thankful for... My DH making it to St. Louis safe & sound. He will be gone until Sat. afternoon. Please watch over my honey, dear God.
From the learning rooms... the usual, homework.
From the kitchen... Breakfast will be waffles, lunch will be a sandwiches, and dinner is lasagna with garlic bread sticks & a salad. Yummy.
I am wearing... Knit capri pants & t-shirt.
I am creating... A workout scheduled. Gotta get serious & moving.
I am going... Not too many places. Just taking kids to school, then to the store, pick kids back up from school & later to practices. Ok, so maybe that is quite a few places.
I am reading... Same ol' stuff. Blogs & Debbie McComber's Cedar Cove Series.
I am hoping... That my DH has a safe & good work week in St. Louis. And that my cousins surgery is successful.
I am hearing... The humming of the computer & the TV in the background.
Around the house... Need to do my weekly cleaning & some laundry.
One of my favorite things... Fall time. Love the smell of leaves turning, love the quietness & crispness/coolness of the mornings. Love watching the sun come down in the cooler evenings, sitting outside.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Homework & dinner (at home) every night. Tonight, J-Bird has cheer practice & BMX Kid has baseball practice. Tuesday, J-Bird has tumbling practice for cheer. Wed, Bubba & Big O have Religious Ed classes (J-Bird goes on Sundays) & BMX Kid has a baseball game. Thurs. J-Bird has competition practice. Friday, is family time. Saturday, J-Bird has to cheer at a football game & BMX Kid will probably have a race that evening. Sunday, church, lunch, baseball game, & later J-Bird has competition practice.
Wow, I am tired now, after typing all that we have to do this week. Sept. & Oct are busy months for two of the kids with sports, but they love it.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Sending lots of prayer request to our Lord today for loved ones. Please Dear God, watch over all of them.
For more day book entries, please go visit, The Simple Woman.
Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Lauri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hello Lauri~
I am so glad you stopped by this morning. Just wanted you to know I just lifted you and your child up in my prayers. Heaven knows this mothering job is the hardest of all. This too~ shall pass. I will pray it passes soon. We have all been there.
You have a blessed day!
Have a blessed weekend!
Jill
http://blessedwith5sons.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment