Monday, September 13, 2010
Lauri's Daybook
FOR TODAY... Monday Sept, 13, 2010
Outside my window... The sun is rising and it is going to be a beautiful. The business of the morning in happening outside my window. I love mornings!!!
I am thinking... About this statement I read this morning from, Tracie Miles.
"Life is busy, but time is something we can never get back. We need to seize the moments in every season of our lives, and focus on how often we are giving that sweet, priceless gift of our time, ensuring that our best is given to God and the people that matter most."
This is so true and I want to try & live my this statement every day.
I am thankful for... MY HUBBY. He always helps out without me asking (most of the time).
From the learning rooms... Homework. I need to do some research on some Catholic teaching material to purchase, so I can begin my at home teaching for Rel. Ed. class.
From the kitchen... Strawberry muffins for breakfast. Boneless pork chops (just not sure how I am going to cook them yet), veggies & corn on the cob. I am thinking of making a Apple Betty for dessert.
I am wearing... Knit shorts & t-shirt. Cleaning day.
I am creating... Hopefully a clean house. :)
I am going... No where now. Already took kids to school & have gone to the store but, I forgot something so I have to go back to the store. Good thing it is just a couple of blocks away. Also need to go pick up the kids from school, then after dinner, J-Bird has cheerleading pictures.
I am reading... Debbie McComber's Cedar Cover Series and my devotionals.
I am hoping... That I can motivate myself to start exercising. Need motivation badly.
I am hearing... The birds chirping & the TV.
Around the house... cleaning & laundry.
One of my favorite things... Listening to the birds, in the morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight, J-Bird cheer pics, Tues, work then J-Bird has tumbling practice. We also have open house at their school. Wed, BMX kid has baseball practice and we also have open house for Rel Ed classes. Thurs & Fri. nothing but relaxation, after work. Sat. J-Bird has to cheer at a game, other then that, nothing is planned so far. Sunday, church & baseball game later.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Berheim Forest in KY. This was taken last year. Can't wait until the leaves change, so we can go again. Afraid they won't look at pretty this year because of lack of rain. :(
For more day book entries, please go visit: Simple Woman's Daybook.
Have a blessed day.
Lauri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love you're background on the sidebars.
When I lived in Memphis, I had a market nearby and loved to walk there when I needed just one item.
I love the Cedar Cove series and just finished reading: 1022 Evergreen Place. I hate that I have to wait a whole year before I visit again.
Me too, on the motivation, I need it to get some weight off.
I agree that the Fall color may not be as good because of the drought. We've had hardly any rain for weeks now.
Reading about your meal plan made me think about doing a pork loin this weekend.
Blessings,
Mama Bear
Post a Comment