Thursday, December 16, 2010
My Daybook-Late
FOR TODAY...Thurs. Dec. 16, 2010
Outside my window...snow, ice, cold, & all around mess.
I am thinking...I like having another day off, but don't like the make up work that will be waiting tomorrow.
I am thankful for...My DH making it home from his job earlier than expected. So thankful he is home for Christmas.
From the learning rooms...Not much this week. Last week before Holiday break and they are on their 2nd snow day of this week.
From the kitchen...Getting ready to make bacon, eggs, & biscuits. We are all stuck in from the ice storm we got last night, so I might as well make a yummy breakfast.
I am wearing...sweatpants & long sleeve shirt.
I am creating...Nothing right now. Just enjoying the simple things of life, like staying indoors with my family.
I am going...Nowhere. Ice everywhere.
I am reading...Debbie McComber's Ceder Cove Series.
I am hoping...That everyone stays safe on the icy roads today. I'm hoping I don't have to go into work later.
I am hearing...the news on the TV & some cars, trying to drive.
Around the house...Wrapping presents.
One of my favorite things...Being snow in with my family & playing games or watching movies together w/ hot chocolate.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Not much left, because it is Thursday. Nothing today or tomorrow. Sat. taking girls shopping, clean the house, and maybe a bday party later in the evening. Sun. my J-Bird is having a "girls only" bday party. Her bday is not until the 28th, but this is the only day we could do it. 15 girls...Fun, fun!!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...BMX kid-fell asleep watching a movie on his Ipod. Still looks adorable, even at 13. :)
For more daybook entries, please go visit, The Simple Woman.
Everyone have a blessed rest of the week.
Lauri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment