For today...Jan. 26th.
Outside my window...Snow is falling...again. I can say I am truly sick of all the snow we keep getting. They told us only a dusting & we know have 3" and schools are closed. Poor kids will have no summer vacation because of all the snow days they have to make up.
I am thinking...more like trying to decide, if we are going to keep the girls 9:00am dentist appts. They both have some work to be done on their teeth, so I really don't want to cancel. On the other hand, transportation did not clear the roads & hubby said it was a mess out there. Ughhh. Update: we went to the appt. & they both did well. J-Bird has to go back again next Wed. for more fillings. Oh boy.
I am thankful ... that my DH made it to work safely. That our snow day fell on my scheduled day off. Also thankful that if it didn't, I have a very understanding boss & he wouldn't expect me to try to come in, if I didn't feel comfortable driving.
I am wearing... black nylon pants, BMX t-shirt & fleece pull over. It is a chilling 17 degrees in my neck of the woods.
I am planning... to get my house in order.
I am creating... nothing right now. Just enjoying life & my family.
I am going... to take my girls to the dentist, then nothing else until the gym tonight.
I am reading... my favorite blogs & Debbie McComber's Cedar Cove series.
I am hoping...this yucky snow doesn't freeze over tonight & cause school to be closed again.
From the learning rooms...Nothing today. No school.
Noticing that ...I am complaining about this snow a lot today. Sorry, but this is not the way I wanted to spend my day off. Now my hair appt. just got canceled. Boooo.
I am hoping...this yucky snow doesn't freeze over tonight & cause school to be closed again.
From the learning rooms...Nothing today. No school.
Noticing that ...I am complaining about this snow a lot today. Sorry, but this is not the way I wanted to spend my day off. Now my hair appt. just got canceled. Boooo.
From the kitchen...Fat free smoked sausage, mashed potatoes & either green beans or corn.
Around the house...need to get laundry folded & put away. Need to straighten this house.
One of my favorite things...watching the kids have fun, playing in the snow.
A few plans for the rest of the week...going to the gym every day, straighten up around the house, get laundry finished & put away. BXM kid has a race in Indianapolis IN., this weekend.
From my picture journal...Our snow fall this morning. Pretty!!!

For more day book entries, please go visit The Simple Woman. Everyone have a blessed day.
Lauri


1 comment:
I'm with you on the weather-ugh! We're supposed to get more snow and ice this week. The ice is the worst but we really don't have anywhere to put more snow either. Stay warm!
Post a Comment