Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lauri daybook Tuesday.


FOR TODAY:  NOV 10, 2009

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:  It is a cloudy fall day.  Nothing like the beautiful 70 degree temps, we have had since Sat.  What a beautiful weekend we had.

I AM THINKING:  I need to have my hubby put up the Christmas lights on the house this weekend, since he leaves for the Islands next weekend, for his job.

I AM THANKFUL FOR:  Having a wonderful & supportive husband & family.

I AM WEARING:  Blue nylon pants & TX orange t-shirt.  My lazy clothes.  Getting ready to get dress for work.

I AM REMEMBERING:  How beautiful it was this past weekend & how we got to relax on Sat & Sun and enjoy the weather & each other.

I AM GOING:  To work at noon.  Only working a 1/2 a day today.  Needed some down time for myself.

I AM READING:  A new series from Thomas Kincaid.  Taking a break from the Cedar Cove series from Debbie McComber, for awhile.  Will continue them later.

I AM HOPING:  That my daughter truely does understand my reasons for taking her out of the 2nd cheer competition, that is coming up in 2 weeks.  Too much stress for a 7 yr. old to go through.

ON MY MIND:  My thoughts are with my daughters cheer coach, as she is upset with me.  :(

FROM THE LEARNING ROOM:  homework, homework, homework.  Why do they give our kids so much homework?  Ughhh.

NOTICING THAT:  Life is just going way too quickly & I don't like that.  I need to savor every moment I have day in & day out.

FROM THE KITCHEN:  Making something for dinner with the chicken that I thawed out.  Not sure yet.

AROUND THE HOUSE:  Lots of laundry. 

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:  Sitting outside on a warm fall day, watching my kids play together.  Also throwing football with my kids & hubby.  Fun times.

FROM MY PICTURE ALBUM:  My middle child, after her competition this weekend.  They came in 4th place and she was happy about that, which in turn makes me happy.



FOR MORE DAYBOOK ENTRIES, VISIT:  http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

HAVE A BLESSED REST OF THE DAY & WEEK.

LAURI

No comments: