Monday, December 7, 2009

Lauri's Daybook


FOR TODAY:  DECEMBER 7, 2009

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:  A light snow has fell this morning, mostly on the grass & roof tops.  It is a dreay day now, since it has now turned into rain.

I AM THINKING:  Of everything I want to do for the Christmas.  I guess I better get moving.

I AM THANKFUL FOR:  My kids being healthy and happy.

I AM WEARING:  Sweat pants & sweatshirt, with my slippers.  Nice & cozy.

I AM REMEMBERING:  My good friends, who have lost their mother, this past week.

I AM GOING:  No where, except to pick my kids up from school.

I AM HOPING:  That my friends understand that their mother is in a better place now & she is no longer suffering from the pain, that was brought on by cancer.

ON  MY MIND:  My husband, who is working in Virgin Islands.  Hope he stays safe.  He will be home Dec, 18th.

FROM THE LEARNING ROOM:  Homework later with the kids and finishing up on the slideshow I am making for our 1st grade religion class.  They had to do a Christmas Service Project.

NOTICING THAT:  This holiday season is so much harder for my family & friends financially, but yet they are still happy.

FROM THE KITCHEN:  Not sure yet.  Need to think about what I want to make for dinner.

AROUND THE HOUSE:  Just laundry, laundry & more laundry.  Playing catch up on the computer with emails & other task, since I was on vacation.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:  Playing with my kids in the snow.  Oh how I wish we would get a big snow, when we are off on Christmas holiday.

FROM MY PICTURE ALBUM:  This is how I felt after all the catching up I had to do when I got back from Virgin Islands.  But, it was sooo worth it.

    

FOR MORE DAYBOOKERS VISIT:  http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF THE DAY!!!!
LAURI

1 comment:

Nicole said...

glad you had a wonderful relaxing time with your hubby!!
Nicole