Ok, a lot of things have turned out differently, since my Monday daybook entry. At least 2 of the things I published are not going to happen. 1st, my husband is now coming home Sat. instead of Fri. Apparently something broke in the tank, he was fixing and they are suppose to have the part tomorrow. He will have to fix it, get all of his equipment & tools ready to be shipped back home, and pack his clothes. All of this has to be done by Sat. @ 10:00 am. I hope he gets this done in time. Kind of worried about it.
Second, we have to postpone my daughters b-day party for Sat. night. The reason for this is because my husband won't be home until 9:30 pm, from his flight. Also, because we have several family members & friends that can't make it (Christmas parties). I really did not want to break this news to my daughter, so I spoke with the parents of all the girls that were going to sleepover and we decided to still do the sleepover. When I told her, she was getting ready to cry. I asked her to let me finish. When I told her about her getting to have the sleepover on Sat. & the b-day party will be in a couple of weeks, she got the biggest smile across her face. She hugged me & said I was "the bestest mommy in the world." Just knowing she thinks that, makes me the happiest mommy in the world. :)
The one thing I do feel bad about, is my husband will be on a flight from Virgin Islands, pretty much all day. He has to come home at 9:30 pm, to at least 7 (I'm sure screaming) girls. But, I just couldn't take the hurt look in my daughters eyes, if she wouldn't be able to have her friends spend the night. She wants the b-day party, but she wants her sleepover more then anything. My husband was very understanding. After all it is for his "prescious girl."
Well, I will try to give an update on the sleepover Sun. Hopefully I won't have disappointing news about my hubby, like him not coming home Sat. Please say a little prayer for him, that everything works out for him tomorrow & he has a safe flight, back home to us, on SAT.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lauri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope that man gets home! Have a great sleepover!
Post a Comment