Saturday, January 30, 2010

WE ACTUALLY GOT SOME SNOW!!!

Last night we actually got some snow.  We have almost 5" at my house.  It was so beautiful to wake up and see the snow.  With the bright snow & the light from the back porch light, it was absolutely gorgeous.


Kids couldn't wait to get outside.  They were so excited.

 I love this pic of Cuddles, he looks so peaceful.
 
Below are some pics of my boys & hubby, riding the go cart around.  I swear my DH acts just like a little kid.  But at least he does things with the kids.  :) Of course this was taking after he shoveled 3 drive ways.  He did ours, the elerly neighbors across the street & next door.  He is such a thoughtful man.  He is always taking care of our elerly neighbors.  God bless him.

I on the other hand cannot go and play with the kids.  They just left for sledding on the hills.  I have to stay home since I am having my gall bladder surgery Mon.  No fun for me.  Sniff, Sniff.  Well, hopefully this won't be our last snow fall so, I will have my chance to play in the snow with the kids.  After all, I am a kid at heart too.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend and stay warm.

GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI

No comments: