Monday, March 22, 2010

Lauri Daybook 3-22-10

FOR TODAY:  Monday-March 21, 2009

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:  It is dark & rainy, but the birds are chirping & loving this rain. 
I AM THINKING:  Why did I volunteer to work later this afternoon?  I am usually off on Mon.  Oh well, at least I don't have to be there until 12:30.  :)
I AM THANKFUL FOR:  The love my DH & I have for one another & our children.
I AM WEARING:  Nylon pants, t-shirt, warm soft robe, & my slippers.  Have to get clean up later for my work day.
I AM REMEMBERING:  Our wonderful & peaceful walk in the park Sat.  The weather was soooo nice.  Will be glad when the trees have some pretty green leaves again. 
I AM GOING:  Take the girls to school, then to work at 12:00.  Home by 4:30, then it's time to start the Mon. evening activites.  Monday's are always a little crazy with the kids getting back in the routine after the weekend and now DH is not home to help.  That is okay, we will handle it.
I AM CURRENTLY READING:  Daily devontionals & my favorite blogs.
I AM HOPING:  That the kids behave for me, while DH is working in TN this week.  I am sure they won't give me any problems because I have all angels.  :)
ON MY MIND:  That my DH has a safe trip this week.  He has to drive in a lot of rain.  Please keep his safety in your prayers.
NOTICING THAT:  People seem to be smiling more now that SPRING is amoung us.  Something about everything becoming new again, makes most people happy.
PONDERING THESE WORDS:  "Mommy, I wish I was a tiny baby agin."  This came from my 6 yr. old, Big O.  I told her she will always be my baby, no matter how old she is.  I was also holding her in my arms as a baby, when she said this.  Such a sweet girl!!!
FROM THE KITCHEN:  Getting ready to make breakfast for the girls and make their lunches.  Dinner, I think we may have tacos tonight.  Kids love taco night.
AROUND THE HOUSE:  I don't get to do my weekly cleaning today, so I guess I will have to rely on my Min. Maintanence every evening, to keep it clean around here.  Oh & lots of laundry, as usual.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:  The smell of fresh cut flowers.
FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL: 
Big O (the child that wants to be a baby again).

FOR MORE DAYBOOKS, PLEASE GO VISIT:

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!
LAURI

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Have a great week Lauri!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Thank you for sharing your daybook with us. I hope you have a great week Tam

http://bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com/