FOR TODAY: MARCH 15, 2010
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: It is still dark out but, I can hear the hustle & bustle of the business of the day ahead, from all the cars leaving for work or school. Our cat is sitting outside on the window sill. He loves being outside but, always comes back in to take his naps.
I AM THINKING: Why is there so much hatred in this world? I really don't like watching the news anymore because it is nothing but sad news. I will try to focus on postitive things only today, starting with turning the news off, right now!!!!
I AM THINKFUL FOR: The beauty I am starting to see all around me, with all the signs of spring popping up everywhere. All the wonders around me are so peaceful. God is great!!!
I AM WEARING: Cleaning clothes, sweatpants and long sleeve t-shirt. Need to clean today.
I AM REMEMBERING: Memories of when I was a little girl. Some of the things that my daughters were saying & doing, were reminding me of the things, I use to play. Ex: playing school, playing make believe, playing church, etc. Great memories of my childhood. :)
I AM GOING: No where except to take/pick up girls from school. Love the days, where I don't have anywhere to be.
CURRENTLY READING: Debbie McComber's "50 Harbor St" and my devotionals.
I AM HOPING: That my son who has been getting all A's & B's this school year, will be able to bring up his Math grade back up. He is struggling with this term. :(
ON MY MIND: My youngest daughter. She has failed a hearing test at school & at the doctor's office. We take her to a ear specialist next week. She has an infection in middle part of her ear drum. Praying it is the infection that is causing her to fail her test.
NOTICING THAT: I really need to get back on my diet and start my exercise program again.
PONDERING THESE WORDS: "That which we elect to surround ourselves with becomes the museum of our soul and the archive of our experience." Thomas Jefferson
FROM THE KITCHEN: Eggs & cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and boneless BBQ chicken, some veggies, and kids favorite, mac n cheese, for dinner. Strawberry cake for dessert, yummy!!!
AROUND THE HOUSE: Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, laundry, laundry, & laundry. Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: Flowers popping up everywhere. Spring is almost here. Yeah!!!
FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL: Part of my DH beautiful handy work in the yard. This was my Mother's Day/Anniversay gift from him, last year. He does such good work. This is Big O & J-Bird posing in front of it. Such wonderful gifts from God.
FOR MORE DAYBOOK ENTERIES, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED WEEK, I INTEND TOO.
LAURI


5 comments:
Being intentional about having a blessed week ... awesome!
I have not watched the news much lately & it's been such a blessing! Wishing you a wonderful week. :)
Hope you had a good day at home and got lots of laundry and cleaning done! I enjoyed your daybook.
I come by way of The Simple Woman...
I am with you on the news. I only watch it when the weather is on, otherwise it's off. I know the pain and bad things exist, I just don't like to hear about it on a daily basis.
Your girls are beautiful!
HI-I love your blog. I followed. Please stop by my blog and FOLLOW on my "networked blogs follow" under the ABOUT ME.
Thanks!
Post a Comment