FOR TODAY 2-22-10
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: Sun is starting to rise and we are going to have warmer temps. 48 degrees but the rain has come in with the warmer temps. That is okay. At least it will wash the salt away.
I AM THINKING: About a dear friend that has passed away from Lou Gehrig's Disease. This has been a long, hard battle for him & his family. May they realize that he is now in a better place with his maker.
I AM THANKFUL FOR: My time here with my family & friends. Losing someone can be sooo hard.
I AM WEARING: My sweatpants & flannel shirt, with my fuzzy robe over it & warm socks with slippers.
I AM REMEMBERING: Fun times I use to have with my friend, that has passed on. We were in school together for 12 yrs and we also hung out together outside of school. RIP Matt.
I AM GOING: Just dropped girls off to school. Need to go to store later. After that, no where.
I AM CURRENTLY READING: Catching up on my fav blogs and also reading my daily devotions.
I AM HOPING: That my medical problems will come to a halt. Still not 100% back to normal yet.
ON MY MIND: My friends family that are dealing with his passing and my medical problems.
NOTICING THAT: The birds really love this warm front that has came through. Too bad it is not staying, going to get colder in the next couple of days. Ughhhh. Hurry spring, get here.
PONDERING THESE WORDS: "I can do all things through Christ." This is verse that I always go by, day in and day out.
FROM THE KITCHEN: Breakfast was just dougunts this morning. Kids were very excited. Lunch for me will be a sandwich & fruit. Dinner-meatloaf, mashed potatoes, & green beans. This was my Jellybean's request.
AROUND THE HOUSE: Need to get started on my weekly cleaning. Won't be able to get it all done, as I am still a little weak. Also need to do some major laundry.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: Watching a movie with my kids & hubby.
FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL: The beautiful view that God gave us last week. Wow, it was an amazing view.
FOR MORE DAYBOOK ENTRIES, PLEASE GO VISIT:
HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR WEEK & GOD BE WITH YOU.
LAURI


3 comments:
Hi Lauri! Love the new look! So sorry to hear about your friend. I'll be praying for peace for you and his family. Hope you are back to 100% soon!
Nicole
I am sorry for your loss, but so glad that your friend is free from pain and in the presence of the Almighty!
The picture is beautiful although I must admit I am THRILLED to be snow free this week!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Cute blog, and very thoughtful post today.
Post a Comment