Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!


Love is definetly in the air here in our household.  My DH got up this morning and made us a wonderful Valentine's Day breakfast.  It was soooo yummy.  He is such a great cook. 


Later we gave the kids their gifts and then DH took the kids to church.  I stayed home due to the fact that I still have a catether in.  I do not feel comfortable being out in public, with this thing in.  Ughhh!!


Tonight DH is going to make us a Valentine's Day dinner.  We are having port tenderloin, cheesy potatoes, and veggies.  My man definetly knows how to spoil us here. 


I haven't told DH yet but, I am taking him to see a movie tonight.  I want to do something by ourselves so, mom is coming to stay with the kids.  This will be a much needed break, after the last month we have had with my medicial problems.  I decided to go, only because it will be dark so, no one can see the bag I have to wear on my leg.  Ughhh again.


Here are a few pics of the kiddos having their Valentine's.
  Bubba, Big O, J-Bird, & BMXkid
Big O & BMX Kid
Bubba

I hope everyong has a lovely Valentine's Day.  And whether you are married or single, please tell someone how much you love them today.  Love makes the world go around.  Have a good one.

Lauri

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like a wonderful day with your family. Hoping your health problems get resolved soon! What movie did you see?

Nicole said...

Dear John was 'okay'. It was kind of slow. It certainly didn't stand up to the likes of The Notebook or A Walk to Remember. Worth seeing, I guess. Did you guys see (or try to see) Valentine's Day? I wanted to see that, but Rick's a romantic at heart so wanted to see Dear John instead.