For Today 2-15-10
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: Beautiful snow is still falling. It is a bright day with all the snow around. Not too busy in the neighborhood, as school is out & a lot of people stayed home today, due to the snow.
I AM THANKFUL FOR: Finally feeling much better.
I AM WEARNING: Black nylon pants, white long sleeve t-shir & grey fleece jacket. I have to wear baggy clothes to my doc appt, since I still have my catether in. Ughhh.
I AM REMEMBERING: How thankful that I am that my medicial problems are not as severe as we thought they might be. I am also thankful I didn't have to stay in the hospital, more than 24 hrs last week. God is good.
I AM GOING: To my doctor appt. Then I think hubby & I will go out to eat since our movie got ruin last night, from some loud mouth teens.
I AM CURRENTLY READING: Nothing right now except my devontionals.
I AM HOPING: That I will be able to handle all the work that will be waiting for me when I go back tomorrow (Tues), after being off for 2 weeks.
ON MY MIND: How disrespectful our youth is today. It really disturbs me because I know my kids do not act like this. My boys have been helping the older folks around us, when it snows by shoveling their drives. Thank God I am raising caring boys.
FROM THE KITCHEN: Nothing hubby & I had dinner out at Cracker Barrel. Yummy. Kids are just going to eat whatever tonight. Relaxing night for us.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: Birds chirping in the morning. Even on cold days.
FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL: Kids enjoying another snow day.
FOR MORE DAYBOOK ENTRIES PLEASE VISIT: http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL & BLESSED WEEK.
LAURI


1 comment:
Sorry about your ruined date! Definitely youth today can be disrespectful but there are many out there that are great kids. They are just quieter so you have to look harder to fing them! :)
Hope going back to work went well and you begin feeling better soon!
Post a Comment