Saturday, April 10, 2010

Company Girls & Caffeinated Randomness 4-9-10

4-9-10

Good Morning gals.  Grab your caffeinated drink of choice.  It is 6:57 am on Sat. so, I am still enjoying my quite time & my coffee.  I am a day late posting this.  Hubby had my laptop in TN with him and my internet has completely disappeared on my desktop.  My nephew is going to come check out what I could have done to it.  Lord only knows.  :)

Anyway, this will be short & sweet, as not much went on this weekend.  Actually more went on then normal because my kids were on their spring break.  I was able to work less hours this week because of spring break.  Thank God I have a wonderful & understanding boss.  As long as my work is done, I am free to come & go, as I please.  :)

Monday, the kids & I went to the park & I read while they ran around & played on the playground.  I went in to work later on Monday.  J-Bird also had practice in the evening. 

 Tuesday, I took the whole day off & the kids & I went to the zoo.  We met one of my friends & her two girls there.  I thought it was going to be packed by the way the parking lot looked like, but it wasn't too bad & we got to see everything without any problems.  We had a wonderful time together.  We came home, took a little nap, then went to J-Birds practice, again. 
Wed., went into work early & got home around 1:30.  It was raining so, the kids & I just took it easy for the rest of the day.  We had some stroms later in the evening & I just love storms.  Of course, as long as they don't hurt anything or anyone.  I sleep so well, when it is raining.
Thursday, worked 8-1:00 again, then I had the rest of the day to myself.  The kids went to spend the day/night at their dads.  I enjoyed my evening to myself.  Don't get me wrong, I love my kids & I love spending time with them, but I really needed that time to myself. 

Friday, worked 8-1:00 again, then I came home & ran some errands.  Friday is also when DH comes home from TN.  He was working there again this week.  J-Bird had a scrimage game, then we went to dinner afterwards.  J-Birds team won.

Today is Sat. and it is opening day at our local ballpark.  J-Birds team tied the whole game.  They had to end because of time limit, but when these two teams meet again, they will finish todays game, then move on the the next scheduled game against each other.  BMX kid also had a baseball game at 2:00.  They won 11-3.  Now BMX kid is racing tonight in the BMX bike races.  I didn't go to the race, because I am not feeling too well. 

Well gals, this is all the happenings of the week.  It has been a pretty laid back spring break & I think my kids really had fun, even if they didn't get to go to a beach.
 
I hope everyone has a good week and please go visit other company girls at
http://www.homesanctuary.typepad.com/rachelanne/
and also go read what other have to say with caffeinated randomness at

GOD BLESS!!
LAURI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely week. Here's to another great week ahead!