FOR TODAY: Monday, April 4, 2010.
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: Still dark out, but the birds are singing their good morning song. So peaceful right now.
I AM THINKING: Of something fun that the kids & I can do, while they are on Spring Break this week.
I AM THANKFUL: For my DH working so hard to provide for his family. I love him dearly. :)
I AM WEARING: My "mom" shirt for my son's All Star baseball team (from last season), blue nylon pants, and my warm slippers. Need to change into work clothes later. :(
I AM GOING: To work later. Normally I am off on Mon. but, I am working 1/2 days all this week, so I can spend some quality time with the kiddos.
I AM CURRENTLY READING: The usual, my favorite blogs & my devontionals.
I AM HEARING: All is still quite in our house. I only hear the beautiful sounds of the birds singing.
I AM HOPING: That DH has a safe trip to TN today. He works there until Fri., then he is suppose to stay in town, until some piping is made, then he will go back. At least he will be home during the week, for at least a week or two. He build tanks for distillries.
ON MY MIND: My son. He seems to be really quite lately. I pray that whatever he is going through, he will open up to me. I am use to him acting REAL silly, all the time. He is however 12, so maybe he is just going through those teen years early and hopefully it is only going to last a little bit. He has his good & bad days. Thank God this is not daily with him. All I can do is let him know I am always here for him & PRAY FOR HIM!!!
NOTICING THAT: When we were trying to take some Easter pics of the kids yesterday, our bush was not blooming its pretty little pink flowers. However, when I went out there in the evening, all the pink flowers were blooming. So glad to see them out now. They are so pretty now, with the sun coming up. I JUST LOVE SPRING TIME!!!!
PONDERING THESE WORDS: "Wow I love seeing this church, packed like this." This is what our priest said during his homily. He also went on to say, "I just wish it was this packed, every Sunday." I am like him. I don't understand why some people only go to church on the Holidays. It makes no sense to me. Like my mom always says, "you can give one hour a week to Our Lord, for everything he gives you daily." Sooo true & that is what I tell my children when they groan, when they have to put the Sunday clothes on for Church. Really only one groans, anymore.
FROM THE KITCHEN: Not sure yet, but I better think of something. The kids will be waking up soon.
AROUND THE HOUSE: The kids need to open all the plastic eggs, from their hunt & get all the candy out. We also need to put up the winter clothing & get out the SPRING/SUMMER clothes. Yeah!!!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: Listening to the birds in the morning & in the evening, when the sun is going down. Seems so peaceful.
FROM MY PICTURE JORNAL: I tried so hard to get a good pic of the kids yesterday. Not one good one of all 4 of them. :( So this will have to do.
My youngest was not happy to have her pic taken. So she decided to start crying. HAPPY EASTER!!
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GLORIOUS EASTER WITH THEIR FAMILY/FRIENDS.
FOR MORE DAYBOOKERS, PLEASE VISIT:
GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI


No comments:
Post a Comment