Monday, April 12, 2010

Lauri's Daybook 4-12-10

FOR TODAY:  April 12, 2010
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:  The sun has risen, but it is hiding behind some clouds right now.  Going to be a beautiful day in a couple of hours.
I AM THINKING:  Of all I need to tackel today in our home.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:  The beautiful days we had all weekend.  Wonderful spring days!!!  More ahead for this week too.  :)
FROM THE KITCHEN:  Slacking in this area today.  Need to get to the store, for some healthy food.  Trying to think of what to cook for the kids & I tonight.  DH is out of town again this week.  :(
I AM WEARING:  Black yoga pants & my a tee shirt with J-Bird's cheeleading team on the front.  My "BMX Mom" zip up hoodie.
I AM CREATING:  A work out schedule & hopefully a food journal for myself & my son.
I AM GOING:  To take my girls to school, then out to breakfast with a good friend of mine, later the store, then to pick my kids back up from school.  Later in the evening, my son wants me to take him to the batting cage.  Depends on how much homework comes home with them today.
I AM READING:  My favorited blogs & devontionals.
I AM HOPING:  That my kids don't have a lot of homework this week since they are coming back from spring break.  Also praying that my DH has a safe trip back to TN. 
I AM HEARING:  School buses driving down the street.  Birds chirping and the news on the TV.
AROUND THE HOUSE:  Lots of laundry to fold & put away.  Dusting and decluttering.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:  Walks on a sunny & breezy day.  And baseball/softball season.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK:  Picking up around the house & finishing the mounds of laundry.  Hoping to take my kids to the batting cage tonight. Wed. two of my kiddos have practice, then we have our religion class.  Thurs, girls have a field trip.  Fri. J-Bird has a softball game.  Sat, both J-Bird & BMX kid has ballgames.  Sat is also the kick off to the KY Derby Festivties.  Ky Derby is in 19 days.  Fun times for the next couple of weeks.
FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL:  This weekend sporting events.
J-Bird on opening day.  Machine Pitch Softball
BMX Kid-Opening Day-Majors Baseball
BMX kid-2nd place in the Main @ BMX races.

For more Daybooks, please visit: 

Everyone have a wonderful week. 
GOD BLESS!!
LAURI


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love Jbird's socks! Looks like fun and busy days ahead for your family!