Monday, April 26, 2010

My Daybook 4-26-10


FOR TODAY:  Monday April 26th

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:  The sun has risen and it is going to be a cloudy day, with some rain.  We have had rain since Friday evening.  And it will be here until tomorrow.  Very windy today.

I AM THINKING:  About the beautiful step my child J-Bird took in her Christian walk yesterday.  She made her First Holy Communion.

I AM THANKFUL:  That I was able to get my house in order over the weekend for J-Bird's party.  It was a huge hit, even with all the rain we had.

I AM WEARING:  Black yoga pants, brown shirt, & my warm robe & slippers.

I AM REMEMBERING:  All the fun we had yesterday with some of our family.  It was so nice to see some of my family, that I haven't seen since Christmas.

I AM GOING:  Taking girls to school & picking them up later.  That is the only place I am going today.  :)  My son was suppose to have a baseball game today but, we have more rain in the forcast later today.

I AM CURRENTLY READING:  Debbie McComber's Cedar Cove Series.  I love her books.

I AM HOPING:  That I will get the mounds of laundry caught up today.  Because of all the spring cleaning we did Friday & Saturday, the laundry was neglected.

ON MY MIND:  All of the people that have lost their family members/homes in the recent tornados that came across some of the states, this past weekend.  They are in my prayers.

NOTICING THAT:  My body is not as young as it once was.  It is hurting after all the cleaning we did over the weekend.  I need to get in shape, that is for sure.

PONDERING THESE WORDS: 
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

FROM THE KITCHEN:  Getting ready to get the girls some breakfast & make their lunches for school.  For dinner, grilled chicken of some kind, & veggies.

AROUND THE HOUSE:  Just mounds of laundry.  :(

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:  Listening to our choir sing the praises of Our Lord, during Mass.  Beautiful voices.

FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL: 
J-Bird on her big day.  1st Holy Communion.












3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a special day for J-Bird and the rest of your family.

Lauri said...

Oh it was a special day for all of us. Thanks.

jamiely78 said...

I also love Debbie Macomber. I have only read the first book in the Cedar Cove series and need to order #2. Congratulations to your daughter. I can imagine how happy and proud you are.