Good Friday morning everyone!!!
Susan over at http://www.notquitejunecleaver.com/ is hosting a give a way for my favorite cookbooks. Gooseberry Patch. I so love these cookbooks. She is also giving away a very pretty apron.
I just have recently started following Susan's blog and if you go over there & visit, you will see why I have become a follower. She has some yummy receipes & some great tips on pretty much everything you want to know about.
Please go visit her & she is also the feature Friday guest at the Gooseberry Blog which is at,
http://gooseberrypatch.typepad.com/blog/2010/04/ff-not-quite-june-cleaver.html
Everyone have a great day and I am hoping to be back later in the evening to post my first ever "Flashback Friday" from http://mochawithlinda.blogspot.com/search/label/Flashback%20Friday
Can't wait, it looks so fun.
God Bless!!
Lauri
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the links...I posted my prom memory today. It took a little courage to actually put that picture on my blog but my girls will love it.
Have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment