4-21-10
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts? I save all the gift bags (if my kids don't tear them apart) and I am actually getting ready to purchase a box of assorted greeting cardS, so I don't have to take off to the store at the last minute.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster? Yes, last year we had a wind storm & later an ice storm. Both were declared natural disasters by the govenment. We were effected only by losing power on both storms. The wind storm we were out of power for 3 days. The ice storm, we were out for 7 days. Thank God my DH was able to get a generator because it was also the coldest temps for that winter. We hooked our elderly neighbors into our generator & let them borrow our 2 space heaters. My mom, sister, & brother in law all stayed with us. It was a lonnnng week, but we survived. :)
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? "Mandy", of course.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Cat. I am not very creative!!!
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Thesaurus.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food? Broc/Spinch quiche. Yummy!!!
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial? Yes, yogo bootie ballet exercise program & I love it. I still use it. Time to get the updated version though.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes when I was sneaking back in my room, after sneaking out, when I was a teen. Mom caught me & said, "you know the front door was still unlocked, don't you?" She just gave me a look, that told me never to do that again. I didn't go anywhere, but to meet my friend by our tree, to talk.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes I do. I feel in love with my DH the momment I laid eyes on him.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own? Well considering my sister just gave me a bunch. I have about 15 pairs. But, I really only wear about 5 of the pairs.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.") Baseball & Softball. This is all I seem to be doing right now. Watching my kids play and I love it.
For more Random Dozen please go visit:
GOD BLESS!!
LAURI


3 comments:
Hi Lauri-
I've enjoyed reading your responses to Random Dozen. It's a terrific meme. I've always liked a good meme and now I have started my own. We just started a new meme called "Wednesday Wickedness" and will post on Tuesday afternoons. You are welcome to do it on Tuesdays, if you do only one meme a day! We are up and posted now. Each week we pick a famous person and find 10 quotes. Then each question is based on the quotes! This week is George Clooney. Check us out at http://jjatww.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
Janera
Enjoyed stopping by today and enjoyed your answers. This is always such fun because everyone's answers are so varied. Blessings to you!
Great answers!
A cat huh?
I love the cake!
Mine is here
Happy Thursday!
hugs
shakira
Post a Comment