Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Caff Randominess & Company Girl Post. Can't believe it is Friday already.




5-14-10

Wow ladies it is that time again to pour out our thoughts for the week.  Believe it or not, I had another laid back week. 
We had games on Mon. & Tues. both kids won.  Wed. sat around & relaxed after work.  My son's game got cancelled because of rain and my kids were with the ex's.  Thurs. another night of relaxing.  No games or practices.  Woo hoo.
Tomorrow begins our lonnng weekend.  Fri. after work, J-Bird has practice.  Sat. we have to go to my nephew's graduation, then his open house get together.  BMX Kid has a game later in the evening & after that, my DH & I will get to celebrate our 6th anniversay.  I can't believe it will be six years already.  Time flies, when you are happy & in love. 
Well ladies I know this is kind of boring, but like I said.  We had another laid back week and I loved it.  Below is a picture of my DH, kids, & I when we got married in 2003.  Happy times and many more to come!!!


Now go visit Rachal Ann at Home Sanctuary and Andrea at Under Grace over Coffee.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI



8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that our sports season has ended until the fall and that my little ones aren't old enough for sports yet. I'm resting until the chaos begins. I hope you and your husband have a great Anniversary.

Bobbi said...

Oh, I so enjoy pictures...thank you! Have a wonderful weekend...blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!

Sheri said...

I wish my son had been able to play ANY of his games this week! Everything has been canceled because of the weather, and the way it's raining right now, I'm sure the tournament for this weekend will be off. It's hard to reschedule that many games!

Have a good weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!

Mrs. Miller said...

Have a great weekend.

Aiming4Simple said...

Laid back is good. It is good that you'll be rested up for next week's events. Enjoy your weekend!

Joyce said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great week!