5-17-10
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: It is afternoon here in good ole' Ky. We are having a break from the rains until later this evening. Then there is a chance of rain everyday this week, except for Wed. & Thurs.
I AM THINKING: How great it feels to be able to relax today on my one day to myself. Mon. I am off work & the kids are in school. Ahhh the peace & quiet.
FROM THE LEARNING ROOM: Homework tonight and we will try to get most of the weeks homework done tonight.
I AM THANKFUL FOR: My DH. We celebrated our 6th anniversary Sat. evening. We didn't get to do much because we had ballgames & a graduation party to attend. We did go to a comedy show after all of our running was done. It was a very nice time.
FROM THE KITCHEN: Pork Chops, a veggie of some kind, & pasta.
I AM WEARING: Nylon pants, t-shirt, & a blanket. These are my lazy/cleaning clothes.
I AM CREATING: Just happiness in our household.
I AM GOING: Had to take my van in for a couple of things that we received recalls on. Then I have to pick up Bubba at 2:20 & my girls at 3:45. No where after that. BMX Kid's game has been cancelled because of all the non stop rain, we got yesterday. More to come this eveninng.
I AM READING: Same as last week, daily devontionals & some blogs.
I AM HOPING: That my daughter doesn't give me any problems when it is homework time this evening. I use to make them start on it as soon as they get home from school but, I have found I get better results, if I let them run off some energy outside or downstairs.
AROUND THE HOUSE: Laundry. Enough said.
ONE OF MY FAVORITES THINGS: The smell after a good rain.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK: Games has been cancelled tonight. Ball practice on Tues. for 2 kids. Game on Wed. Finally, my hair is getting a color & cut on Thurs. and J-Bird has practice. Games Fri. & Sat. Later Sat., we may go see a movie with the kids, if I am not too wore out after spending all day at the ballfield. :)
A PIC FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL: This is Scotty. He was 3 yrs old when he passed away on May 12th. He is the first elephant born in KY. My kids were soo sad. He died of severe gastrointestinal and digestive issues. Poor thing. Glad we were able to visit him on our spring break, last month.
For more daybookers please go visit:
GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI


No comments:
Post a Comment