5-7-10
I actually get to do this today. I haven't written a Friday post for CG & CR in a long while. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Anyhoo, everyone grab a cuppa a joe or your drink of choice & let's sit awhile and visit. I have already had my coffee, so I have moved to water now.
This week has been very laid back, for once. We were suppose to have a week full of non-stop games & practices, but the crazy mother that I am didn't do it. Actually, I allowed J-Bird & Big O to go to Gatlingburg TN with their dad. They are coming home today. I have missed them dearly. I normally don't allow my kids to miss school, unless they are sick, but Gatlingburg is very educational and they have never gotten to go somewhere with their dad without their brother coming along too. They were so excited & they call me 2 or 3 times daily, telling me eveything they are doing or have done. :)
So, Mon. Tues. & Wed. the kids had games. Thurs. J-Bird was suppose to have practice, but darn, she wasn't here. I got some of my errands finished that I have been putting off. We are down to one vehicle right now because the transmission went out in my DH's truck. He is sooo upset. He loves his truck & it is killing him that it just sits in the garage, waiting patiently for us to come up with $2000 to have it fixed. That truck will be waiting awhile.
Today is Friday!!! Yeah!!! I don't have anything on my agenda after I get home from work except to wait for my girls to come in our door with smiles on their faces (or sleepy, grumpy looks, from driving for 5 hrs) & wrap their arms around me, giving me their sticky kisses. Man I miss my babies. My boy is going to leave with his dad when he drops the girls off & he is spending tonight & tomorrow with him, doing "guy stuff." He will come home Sat night, so he will be here with me Sun. morning ( bringing me breakfast in bed hopefully) to share Mother's Day with me.
Anyway, that is all I have to share about this week. Nothing too exciting. Back to our rountines next week though and along with that, it will be a busy hetic week. We have games or practice everyday next week, starting with 2 on Sun. Yes, game on Mother's Day. I don't mind. Seems fitting for me because that is all I do anyways. :)
Now it is your turn to let us know what is happening in your neck of the woods. Hopefully someone has something more exciting to share. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Mother's Day.
Hugs & God Bless!!!!
Lauri



7 comments:
Laid back week? Good for you! Nothing is more refreshing than the unexpected gift of extra time!
Have a great weekend - Happy Mother's Day!
Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com
Sounds like a nice break for the week :) But it is so nice to have them home again!
Your blog is so pretty - I love the lavendar!
The only exciting event in my life this week was my son losing his tooth! I think excitement is overrated. :P
happy mothers day! hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
Smiles to you! I hope your sweet babes return to treat you with special mother's day blessings and love!
:) I bet those girls feel so special after this time with their Dad. It's amazing how little things like that can touch their heart.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend with your family and Happy Mother's Day!
Yeah for a laid back week! :)
Just making the Coffee Girl Rounds this AM - Have a GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment