Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ramdom Dozen 5/25/10

5/25/10

Ok, here we go again with the Random Dozen questions for this week.  I really enjoy answering the questions that Linda gives us every week.  Also love reading others answers, as well.

1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?  I would rather attend a party.  Even though I have hosted a couple of them, I much rather attend.  I like being able to socialize with my company & we I am hosting, I cannot relax.  Always up doing something or getting something for someone.  Plus, I am not very talented, when it comes to hosting a nice party.  I know I couldn't do it without the help of my DH.

2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.  I would have to say, it was a Halloween party that I attended back in college.  Very entertaining, to say the least. 

3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?  TO BE WITH MY FAMILY & FRIENDS AGAIN.

4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?  How it makes everyone seem happier.

5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?  I like doing both.  It really doesn't matter to me.  I guess it would depend on who the party was for.

6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?  Free week of cleaning my house, most definetly.  I really don't like to clean, at all.

7. What song describes your mood today?  "The Woman With You" by Kenney Chessney.  This songs talks about how a woman was going to run the world & her job, but now she has a family.  She just can't wait to be the woman with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aHbsbcbibw

8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)  All of my crystal bowls & platters.  I use them at all parties at our home.  Also a lace table cloth and silver forks & spoons.  That is just a few items.  There are more that I still use.

9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?  Cherry Cordial

10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"  When someone was just on my nerves at work & I wanted to scream at them, to get them to be quite & stop complaining. 

11. "[Lays plain chips] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."

12. "Daily devontions, reading God's word" is the best motivation.

Please go visit Linda @ 2nd Cup of Coffee, for more answers to the Ramdom Dozen.

GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I've never had cherry cordial but I love the Ben and Jerry's cherries garcia which looks a little bit similar. I'm sure I'd love it.

Enjoy your day!

Jerralea said...

Great answer to #12 - very challenging!

Amy said...

They always say that it is hard to just eat one Lays. I am with you salty snacks...yum. I hate complainers they just make everyone feel icky. I would LOVE to have someone come and clean my house. We are moving into a new (2 year old house) and I am excited at the thought of starting with a clean house...just hope I (we) can keep it that way!!