Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Dozen 5-19-10

5-19-10
Here we go again.  Already Wed.  Wow that came quick.  Enjoy my answers & make sure you go visit others, that have answered the Random Dozen questions.

1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?  For us, it would have to be Spagatti with garlic bread.


2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)  Easy, my cell phone. 

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?  Virgin Islands.  My husband goes here at least once a year to work at the Cruzan Rum plant & I get to go visit him.  Love that Island.

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.  My father was "missing in action" for awhile in the Koren War.  He won't talk about it so, I am not too sure if it actually happened.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."  "married my soul mate & we are living happily ever after right now, with 4 beautiful kids."

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?  Gas.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."   I am totally addicted to Lemon Heads & popcorn.  Childish, I know.  Hee Hee

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?  McDonald's Sweet Tea.


9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."  my kids.  I don't go one day without having a good laugh with one of the,m.  They are defintely silly. 
 

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?  Start exercising.  I was suppose to start Sun. & I keep putting it off.  I really need to lose weight badly.  I lost 24 lbs last year, only to gain 19 of them back, this year.  Ughhhh, I am sooo upset with myself.  :(  Need some motivation!!!

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?  Smile when I am answering my phone at work, so my customers will hear it in my voice.


12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?  Summer.  We have some camping trips planned,  going to an amusement park, & just spending time with kids, enjoying the lazy days evenings of summers.  I work Tues-Fri during the day, so no enjoying the days with the kids then.  :(  But at least I have the evenings when I get home at 4:30, the weekend & Monday's.  :)


Now it is your turn to answer the questions.  Make sure you like up at 2nd Cup of Coffee.  Have fun & enjoy your day.

GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not had Lemonheads in a long time but I love 'em too! tfs

Joyce said...

I am a popcorn addict. I love lemonheads too...haven't had them in a long time though.

We love to camp too...sounds like a nice relaxing summer you have planned.

Going Cerebral said...

we're doing some camping this summer as well. and i have some grand intentions to pull the telescope out.

Happy Wednesday!

Stephani Cochran said...

How great that you laugh with your kids! They'll remeber that. It's not unusual for military personnel to not talk about their war experiences. My nephew won't talk about what he went through in Afghanistan. He won't tell us what his medals are for, even the bronze star. He just says he got them for doing his job. I bet your dad was MIA, but just doesn't want to talk about it. ~ Cute blog by the way.