Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HOME IS....Flowers in your yard.

Today will be my first post of Home Is.... from http://reluctantentertainer.com/ 
Her theme for today is HOME IS...FLOWERS IN YOUR YARD.

I only have a few flowers in my yard, mostly plants, bushes, & trees.  But anyway, here are my pics of my beautiful flowers.

This first one is maroon rose bush.  This was actually here before my DH bought this house.  It never bloomed for the first couple of years that I lived here, then about 4 years ago, it started blooming again.   I love how you can see the raindrops on the petals & leaves, from last nights rain.

Next, is a flower that is blooming on our bush.  I can't remember what the name of this bush is.  If you know, please leave me a comment.
And lastly, is another rose bush that is just now starting to bud.  This is a pink rose bush, that sits next to my front porch.
Sorry the pic is not the best.  If I have time this evening, I will take a better one before posting this.  Not getting home until late.  This is why I am writing this Tues. morning.

Well, these are my pretty flowers in my yard.  Hope you enjoy them, as much as I do.  Have a great day & please visit more blogs with flower pics on Wed or do your own link up.

GOD BLESS!!!
LAURI

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Pretty pretty! Don't you just love this time of year!

Charity said...

I love the roses with raindrops - so pretty. Is your bush with white flowers a Spiraea or Vibernum?

Under Her Wings said...

Isn't it wonderful to walk outside and enjoy God's creation in your own yard?

Amelia@SavoryandSweet said...

Beautiful roses! Thanks for sharing your flowers with us!

Sandy said...

Love the maroon! Thanks for linking up today at RE!

Kirstin said...

Love them!!!